Adult Substance Education Program (ASEP)
Adult Substance Education Program (ASEP), is a component of the East Baton Rouge Parish DWI Diversion Program directed by District Attorney Hillar Moore. Orientation is every Monday at 4:30 pm in the Reilly Building located at 446 N 12th Street. Clients must attend orientation to enroll into the program. At orientation, you can choose either a Monday or Wednesday evening class. Classes are held from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the Reilly Building.
Clients attend sessions for three (3) continuous weeks and submit to one (1) random urine drug screen during the three-week program.
The total fee for the three-week program, including the one (1) urine drug screen, is $325.00 which is due by the final class session.
Topics discussed during the six-week course include (but not limited to):
- The difference between social drinking, binge drinking, alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence.
- Family roles in addiction
- Knowing your limit (BAC levels and Tolerance)
- Effective decision making
- Video and discussion on choices/consequences
- Denial / Personal Responsibility / Responsible Decisions
We look forward to servicing your needs
Don't hate the addict, hate the disease. Don't hate the person, hate the behavior. If it's hard to watch it, imagine how hard it must be to live it. drugalcoholrecoverycenters.com